We have been covering “The Magic to Brand Yourself.”
Why … reasons to do it … the necessity of having a strong “name” for what you do.
Here are some ideas of how to build your own brand.
1. As noted in the Dec. 24 blog, make a list of 20-25 organizations or people that you want to build ties with to get your name known. Like me, figure creative ways to get with these groups and people.
2. Speak to target groups of people that are important to you, on your target list.
3. Write for periodicals, blogs and other online or traditional media that are read by the groups and people you seek to reach.
4. Do your own web site and blog your ideas.
5. Don’t just join target groups. Be a DOER. Get engaged in a meaningful project that you can engage in. Such groups may be non profits, community forums, educational institutions.
Save This Page